Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lawyer Questions

1. How do I Copyright my work?

2. Can I use Copyrighted material in my private personal projects?

3. When recording at a public event, would i need to get everyones permission to be on video?

4. Can I be sued as an individual for my actions regarding Copyright at a TV station or video production company?

5. Do famous people in my public videos that can be recognized need to sign a release?

6. What could happen if I hold someone up to public ridicule, question their character or falsely accuse them of wrongdoing?

7. Say I am going to pay someone to use their picture in my work. Would the price change depending on how I am using it?

8. If I am producing a video at my school and i use background music, would it mean I am using it for educational purposes?

9. Could I use legally purchased music from iTunes or some other website in my public projects?

10. Do I need permission from all legal owners of a song that I want to purchase to use in my project?

No comments:

Post a Comment