Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 - EOC : My Voice

I am Dean. I am quite shy and don't really speak outwardly or really raise my hand in class or anything of the sort. I don't try to attempt to be like nor do I attempt to copy anyone else in their attempt in success. I want to make it to my career as an Audio Producer creating sounds such as background ambiance and explosions you hear in games and movies. I have an ear for these type of things so I want to roll with it. I want to be able to make it to the top with my own skills, but if a project presents itself, I am willing to act in a group setting. I am willing to do what it takes to get to the top and nothing can stop me.

I can see myself in ten years being well known throughout  the audio industry and that makes me happy. I can see myself making amazing audio files that you hear in a game. I believe that the best background ambiance is the kind where you don't notice it too much. So much so, that you become immersed in what you are doing or playing because it would feel like you are in the game. I will have all the fun in the world in audio. It is something that just comes to me. I am so excited about my future and I can't wait for what is going to happen next in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment